Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

On the list

As of today I am officially back on the list!  I am a licensed foster parent again :)  It only took about a year, 8 home visits, and 3 safety inspections, LOL!  My licensing worker came out today to have me review and sign off on the home study.  He also had a placement of a 13 year old girl.  I had to turn it down because she needed transportation to her school in another county every day. I don't think it would work out timing wise between Matthew catching the bus and the other two needing to get to preschool.  Hopefully this is a good sign and Ill get a call for my age range soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! My parents took 2 years to be licensed...glad they thoroughly examined our family, but slightly ridiculous. What are ranged are you open for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically 0-8, but you know how that goes! Id be open to older if it was the right circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...