Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Adopting from a Disruption

About a month ago I had seen a seven year old girl who was in need of a new home, due to circumstances her adoptive family felt she needed to be in a new home.  I fell in love with her picture, but didn't have a private homestudy completed.  Since this would be a private adoption the fostercare homestudy would not be enough.  I contacted the agency and got the ball rolling on a private homestudy.  After some back and forth with the agency over the next few weeks, the family ultimately felt she needed to be an only child.  I was disappointed.  However since I had already gotten everything set up to start the private homestudy I've decided to go through with it so we have it if needed in the future.  You never know right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...