Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Blog and Support for Single Foster/Adopt Parents

I'm so excited to be a part of a new community for single foster/adopt parents!  I'll be a contributing blogger and hope to see you all there.  It can be really difficult to be on this journey alone, but I know there are those of us out there doing it!  Now we have a chance to connect and support each other.

Visit us at Flying Solo, share it with your friends, let me know if there is anything you would like to see us add or cover that would help you in this journey!

3 comments:

  1. OH, I am sooo excited to find you! I just started on the journey. Am looking to adopt a sib group from foster care. I am over at http://silvertrumpets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning Glory, Im so glad you found me too! Praying for your journey, Im sure you will bless whoever God sends your way!

      Delete
  2. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared a herbal medicine which i took as describe I by him. i became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2014. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2016, thank you papa, email contact if you require his help mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.com Or whatsapp him on +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...