Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mandalas




Printable Mandalas


Not feeling too creative or energetic after several days of "episodes" as I like to call them, whats a gal to do??
Give them some mandalas to color!

Mandalas are simple designs of colorful curved shapes with a prominent center.  What I like about them is that many people believe that coloring the mandalas provides a comforting rhythmic activity causing soothing relaxation and stress relief. 


 

 

SO I broke out the Mandalas last night.
Well we were coloring them I brought up this opportunity to ask him what makes him happy.

He brought up some interesting things and I wrote them down so I can remember to bring out those things when were having a rough time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...