Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crying always works!

Had a slight emotional break down today! I was so frustrated on multiple levels. CW called today and guess what...surprise, surprise....my file still has not been sent out to the state. She has now told me on three different occassions that it has been sent out, but then realizes she missed something and has to pretend like she never told me that. This time she says the medical form, that was sent back in DECEMBER, was not completed all the way by my Doctor. She tried calling the doctor and the doctor refused to fill it out!!!!! Now lets back track and tell you how the first time the Doctors Office mailed the form to the CW they also inadvertently mailed her my prescription for birth control......um HIPPA anyone??

Regardless, I was SO upset I decided to drive down there myself! Of course the Doctor was at a different office today!!! Well the ladies were all really nice and they called over to the other office and spoke with the Doctor. The lady comes back, lookin bewildered, and says that the Doctor said she doesnt know me well enough and maybe I should have someone who knows me better fill it out??? Am I supposed to have my Doctor over for dinner???? What the hell! So at this point I start crying and tell the ladies that this just doesnt make any sense she already filled out the form, I just need her to fill in one section statiung she doesnt know of any health reasons why I should be precluded from foster/adopt program??? The nurse looks at my chart and says you look healthy to me Ill sign it!! GREAT! Except I dont have another form! So they call over to the other office to have them fax the form over and the Doctor refuses. At this point I am in hysterics, I tell the ladies that this has been a nightmare and that this office violated my hippa rights and all I need is one sentence written on the form that was already filled out! The ladies have me go sit in the waiting room while they figure it out.

A few minutes later they have a fax from the other office with the information I need filled out. The nurse claimed that the Doctor was just confused about what the question was asking...yeah right! So they faxe it to cw. The kicker is she wrote on the line "Appears healthy as of 3/19/09" since that is the last time I saw her personally (I was just there three months ago but saw the nurse). I dont even know if that will fly since it was over a year ago! If I get another call I may have to be checked into a mental hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...